Post Image Seriously, I have found the nutritious, low-point solution to the mad-crazy peanut butter cup craving.

Oatmeal with Splenda, peanut butter and Ovaltine!

I was literally crying for joy into my bowl last night as I licked the last creamy oats from my spoon...and then from the bottom of the bowl. Just think of the marriages that will flourish in the wake of my 7-PP discovery; the waistlines that will deminish! The wars that will be avoided! The mirrors that will not be smashed! The scales that will not be crushed!

No, I don't think that the Nobel Prize is too much to expect for this.

Anyhooooo...

I was talking to a friend last night and she was saying all the things I used to feel. Like:

"I'm hardly eating anything and I'm hungry all the time. So how can I possibly still be gaining weight?"

It's a frustration I am glad to have unloaded. Of course, that was the point at which our conversation turned to Weight Watchers. And I saw her light turn on. I remember years ago, when my switch finally flipped, too.

There is a way of eating out there that takes the mystery out of that ascending number on my scale!
And WW has delivered on that promise. I'm so glad. I can deal with weeks where I don't lose, or lose only a fraction of a pound, because I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life anyway. So what does it matter? And the thought of indefinate WW membership...does not stir dread in my heart. I'm good with it. Really good. So good I want to share the joy. And I do.

So far, two co-workers have joined me on plan and a third is ready to sign up. Is it too much that in addition to the Nobel Prize, it is a goal of mine to convert the whole world to WW? Nah!